This article applies to version 10.
Some of the standard screen layouts feature layers for RSS feeds. To change the RSS feed simply book the RSS feed of your choice by following these steps:
- Navigate to PUBLISH > SCREENS and make sure you are in CALENDAR view (Drop down list, Top Right)
- Choose the Tree View Icon to display the Layer Drop down list (Middle icon above the screens)
- Select the NEWS Layer in the Layer drop down list
- Select one or more of the screens you want to publish the RSS FEED on (Only screens that feature a layout with NEWS Layer are displayed)
- Click on NEW BOOKING to start the 4 Step booking guide. In step 1 you have the chance to select all screens that your booking shall apply to. In Step 2 you add the RSS booking. Click on RSS and select ADD RSS FEED to book an RSS URL. Inpit the RSS URL in the popup window and click on CREATE to add it to the playlist.
- Continue with step 3 and 4 as usual to finish your RSS booking.